We, FINAVRIO TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED, a Private Limited Company registered under the provisions of the Companies Act 2013 and having its registered office at H.No 217/8 Braham Nagar Hansi Road, Karnal-132001, Haryana, India hereinafter referred to as the “Company” (where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns).
The Company ensures steady commitment to your usage of the Platform and privacy with regard to the protection of your invaluable information. This document contains information about the Website and mobile application http://payansh.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Platform”). “Payansh” is a registered trademark of the Company.
- “We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the Domain and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “User”, shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Platform and who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per Indian laws.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Application, Company or individual apart from the User, and the creator of this Platform. It shall include such banks or credit or debit card operators partnered by the Company for processing of the payment.
- The term “Platform” refers to the Website/mobile application created by the Company which provides the Client to avail services of the Company thru the use of the platform.
- The term “User” refers to the individuals and business houses who will be using the platform to initiate payments and create and issue invoice.
- “Recipient” shall refer to the intended legal or natural entity to whom payment is to be transferred through the Platform.
- The headings of each section in these Terms are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under these Terms in an orderly manner and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- The User unequivocally agrees that these Terms and the aforementioned Policy constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Platform, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User and that the User’s act of visiting any part of the Platform constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of these Terms and the aforementioned Policy.
- The Company reserves the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify these Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User has a duty to periodically check the terms and stay updated on its requirements. If the User continues to use the Platform following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments/modifications made to the Terms. In so far as the User complies with these Terms, it is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access and use the Platform and the Services. If the User does not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the Services at once. Your continued use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
- Registration is mandatory for all Users who intend to avail the services of the Platform. User might not register if they wish to only browse through the Platform and acquire information about the same;
- The Users are also provided with an option to link their Facebook accounts with the Platform at the time of their registration in order to smoothen the process of registration.
- Registration for this Platform is available only to those above the age of Eighteen (18) years, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If you are a minor and wish to use the Platform as a User, You may do so through your legal guardian and the Company reserves the right to terminate your account on knowledge of you being a minor and having registered on the Platform or availing any of its Services.
- The Registration and use of the Platform are presently free but charges can be levied on the same any time in future and the same shall be at the discretion of the Company.
- Further, at any time during your use of this Platform, including but not limited to the time of registration, you are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your Username and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that you provide us with false and/or inaccurate details or we have reason to believe you have done so, we hold the right to permanently suspend your account. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any herein below use of your account.
- PLATFORM OVERVIEW
The Platform operates as an online payment facilitator. Users can register themselves on the Platform, create their account, complete the KYC details and proceed with entering the amount to be paid and recipient’s details including but not limited to their bank account details and contact number and proceed with executing the payment through the Platform. Payments can be executed through the Platform for the purposes as updated on the Platform from time to time.
Businesses and individual professionals can also use the platform for receiving payments from their customers. The Users can add their bank account details from the dashboard on the Platform and provide their customers with link to the payment window on the Platform. The recipient shall make the payment to the bank account of the User linked to the Platform.
The Platform shall levy a convenience charge for all transactions executed through the Platform .
All payments initiated through the Platform shall be deemed completed when the same is reflected in the account of the recipient, which shall take two working to be executed .
The Users further represents that they will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
The Users may not use the Platform if they are not competent to contract or are disqualified from doing so by any other applicable law, rule or regulation currently in force.
- All text, graphics, User interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, brand names, descriptions, sounds, music and artwork (collectively,
- ‘Content’ ), is generated/provided by Platform and the Platform have control over it and assures a reasonable quality, the accuracy, integrity or genuineness of the Services provided on the Platform.
- All the Content displayed on the Platform is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by any party (or a third party) without the prior written consent of the Company and the copyright owner.
- The Platform may capture data from its third-party Vendors, which would be used for enhancing the services delivered.
- The Users are solely responsible for the all the content created by them in the form of invoices created on the Platform or any information provided on the Platform for executing payments through the Platform.
- The Users are solely responsible for the integrity, authenticity, quality and genuineness of the feedback and comments by Users can be made via the Platform, the Platform bears no liability whatsoever for any feedback or comments made by the Users or made in respect of any of the content on the Platform. Further, the Platform reserves its right to suspend the account of any User for an indefinite period to be decided at the discretion of the Platform or to terminate the account of any User who is found to have created or shared or submitted any Content or part thereof that is found to be untrue/inaccurate/misleading or offensive/vulgar. The User shall be solely responsible for making good any financial or legal losses incurred through the creation/sharing/submission of Content or part thereof that is deemed to be untrue/inaccurate/misleading.
- The Users have a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access the Content on the Platform. Users shall not copy, adapt, and modify any content without written permission of the Company.
- TERM OF USE
- These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Platforms.
- The Users may terminate their use of the Platform at any time.
- The Company may terminate these Terms and close a User’s account at any time without notice and/or suspend or terminate a User’s access to the Platform at any time and for any reason, if any discrepancy or legal issue arises.
- User hereby declares that the payments made through the Platform are against rendered goods or services, thus the User agrees to provide proof of delivery or service, whenever sought, by the Company or its payment partners.
- The Users hereby agrees that their transactions may be treated as a cash advance in case of certain merchant banks and the cardholder need to check and confirm the same with the issuer bank.
- It is hereby stated that the merchant categorization of the Platform is managed in the sole discretion of the issuing banks and may change from time to time that may result in change of convenience fees or transaction limits.
- The Platform reserves the right to hotlist or block or suspend or refund the transactions, in case of suspicious activity by the user.
- Circular transactions, i.e. transferring money to own self is strictly prohibited under the platform.
- Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that the Company considers appropriate.
- The User will not be eligible for refund of convenience fee for any loss or damages caused due to non-compliance of the terms of the Platform.
- It is also hereby declared that the Company may discontinue the Services and Platforms without any prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the User’s access to the Platform, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice or cause.
- The Platform also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular Users, to any/all of are on its Platform without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of the Platform and/or other visitors to the Platform.
- The Platform reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Platform and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
- The User shall continue to be bound by these Terms, and it is expressly agreed to by the Parties that the User shall not have the right to terminate these Terms till the expiry of the same.
By using this Platform and providing his/her identity and contact information to the Company through the Platform, the Users hereby agree and consent to receive calls, e-mails or SMS from the Company and/or any of its representatives at any time.
Clients can report to “firstname.lastname@example.org” if they find any discrepancy with regard to Platform or content-related information and the Company will take necessary action after an investigation. The response with resolution (if any issues found) shall be dependent on the time is taken for investigation.
- Registration on the Platform is free of cost at present. However, in case of availing the services on the Platform, the Customer shall be charged a convenience fee for processing their payments through the Platform. Payments can be processed through the Platform using the following Payment Methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Cards
- Amex Card
- Net Banking
- Online Payment Gateways:
- The User(s) acknowledges that a minimum of one of the above payment methods shall be offered on the Platform. Additional processing charge would be levied on the payments executed through the Platform and the User agrees to the same. The said convenience fee shall be amended by the Platform at any point in times, solely on the Company’s discretion. The Users are solely responsible for the genuineness of credentials and payment information provided on the Platform and the Platform shall not be liable for any consequences, direct or indirect, resulting from the provision of incorrect or untrue credentials or payment information by any Users.
- The User can seek refund of payment only in accordance with the refund and cancellation policy updated on the Platform.
- The Company will not be liable for any credit or debit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. To provide a safe and secure payment experience, the Company regularly monitors transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, the Company reserves the right to cancel, hold and refund all past, pending and future transactions of the Users without any liability.
- The Company shall disclaim all responsibility and owns no liability to Users for any outcome (incidental, direct, indirect or otherwise) from the use of the Services. The Company, as an facilitator for payment services, shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- USER OBLIGATIONS AND FORMAL UNDERTAKINGS AS TO CONDUCT
The Client agrees and acknowledges that they are a restricted user of this Platform and that they:
- Agree to provide genuine credentials during the process of registration on the Platform. You shall not use a fictitious identity to register. The Company is not liable if the User has provided incorrect information.
- Agree to ensure the Name, Email address, Address, Mobile number and any such other information provided during account registration is valid at all times and shall keep your information accurate and up-to-date. The User can update their details anytime through accessing their profile on the platform.
- Agree that they are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Company reserves the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- Understand and acknowledge that the data submitted is manually entered into the database of the Platform. The User also acknowledges the fact that data so entered into the database is for the purpose of easy and ready reference for the User, and to streamline the Services through the Platform.
- Authorize the Platform to use, store or otherwise process certain personal information and all published Content, Client responses, Client locations, User comments, reviews and ratings for personalization of Services, marketing and promotional purposes and for optimization of User-related options and Services.
- Are bound not to cut, copy, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or obtained from the Platform. Any such use/limited use of the Platform will only be allowed with the prior express written permission of the Company.
- Agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Platform and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface provided by the Platform. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or its content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, materials or any content, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Platform will lead to suspension or termination of the User’s access to the Platform. The User acknowledges and agrees that by accessing or using the Platform or any of the Services provided therein, it may be exposed to content that it may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Platform.
- Expressly agree and acknowledge that the Content generated by the User and displayed on the Platform is not owned by the Company and that the Company is in no way responsible for the content of the same. The User may, however, report any offensive or objectionable content, which the Company may then remove from the Platform, at its sole discretion.
- Expressly consents to follow the terms and conditions, and policies of the Vendor affiliated with the Company from whom the Users are utilizing services.
The User further undertakes not to:
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform or the Services provided therein (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Platform);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his/her affiliation with a person or entity;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. The User may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information relating to any other User of, or visitor to, the Platform, or any other viewer of the Platform, including any User account maintained on the Platform not operated/managed by the User, or exploit the Platform or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any manner;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Platform, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Platform or any affiliated or linked Platforms;
- Use the Platform or any material or content therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this Platform or any other third party (s);
- Violate any code of conduct or guideline which may be applicable for or to any particular service offered on the Platform;
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations currently in force within or outside India;
- Commit any act that causes the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the Services of its Internet Establishment ("ISP") or in any manner disrupts the Services of any other supplier/service provider of the Company/Platform;
- The User hereby expressly authorizes the Company/Platform to disclose any and all information relating to the User in the possession of the Company/Platform to law enforcement or other government officials, as the Company may in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those involve personal injury and theft/infringement of intellectual property. The User further understands that the Company/Platform might be directed to disclose any information (including the identity of persons providing information or materials on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any judicial Order, law, regulation or valid governmental request.
- By indicating User's acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, the user is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating their acceptance to avail services where the transactions have remained incomplete.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by the Company, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), the Company shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its Website, and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The User agrees not to post any material on the website that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, indecent, abusive, or needlessly distressful, or advertising any goods or services. More specifically, the User agrees not to host, display, upload, update, publish, modify, transmit, or in any manner share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the User has no right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- is in any way harmful to minors;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- SUSPENSION OF USER ACCESS AND ACTIVITY
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available, the Company may in its sole discretion, limit the User’s access and/or activity by immediately removing the User’s access credentials either temporarily or indefinitely, or suspend/terminate the User’s association with the Platform, and/or refuse to usage of the Platform to the User, without being required to provide the User with notice or cause:
- If the User is in breach any of these Terms or the Policy;
- If the User has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information;
- If the User’s actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or to the Company, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- User’s use of the Platform,
- User’s violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- User’s violation of any rights of another;
- User’s alleged improper conduct pursuant to these Services;
- User’s conduct in connection with the Platform;
User agrees to fully cooperate in indemnifying the Company and the Platform at the user’s expense. The user also agrees not to reach a settlement with any party without the consent of the Company.
In no event shall the Company/Platform be liable to compensate the User or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not the Company/ Platform had been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with the User’s use of or access to the Platform and/or the Services or materials contained therein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Founders/ Promoters/ Partners/ Associated people of the Company/Platform are not responsible for any consequences arising out of the following events:
- If the Platform is inoperative/non-responsive due to any connectivity errors associated with the internet connection such as but not limited to slow connectivity, no connectivity, server failure;
- If the User has fed incorrect information or data or for any deletion of data;
- If there is an undue delay or inability to communicate through email;
- If there is any deficiency or defect in the Services managed by Us;
- If there is a failure in the functioning of any other service provided by the Platform.
- The Platform accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, on behalf of itself, or for any damage caused to the User, the User’s belongings, or to any third party, resulting from the use or misuse of the Platform or any service availed of by the User through the Platform. The service and any Content or material displayed on the service is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, suitability, completeness or reliability. The Platform will not be liable to you for the unavailability or failure of the Platform.
- Users are to comply with all laws applicable to them or to their activities, and with all Policies, which are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
- The Platform expressly excludes any liability for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable by the Platform and which is incurred by you in connection with the Platform, including loss of profits; and any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your breach of these terms.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Platform shall not be liable to you or any other party for any loss or damage, regardless of the form of action or basis of any claim. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to terminate your use of the Platform.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless expressly agreed to in writing, nothing contained herein shall give the User a right to use any of the Platform’s, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, information, questions, answers, solutions, reports and other distinctive brand features, save according to the provisions of these Terms. All logos, trademarks, brand names, service marks, domain names, including material, designs, and graphics created by and developed by the Platform and other distinctive brand features of the Platform are the property of the Company or the respective copyright or trademark owner. Furthermore, with respect to the Platform created by the Company, the Company shall be the exclusive owner of all the designs, graphics and the like, related to the Platform.
The User may not use any of the intellectual property displayed on the Platform in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among existing or prospective Users of the Platform, or that in any manner disparages or discredits the Company/Platform, to be determined in the sole discretion of the Company.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Neither the Company nor the Platform shall be liable for damages for any delay or failure to perform its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure is due to cause beyond its control or without its fault or negligence, due to Force Majeure events including but not limited to acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, fire, festive activities sabotage, labour shortage or dispute, internet interruption, technical failure, breakage of sea cable, hacking, piracy, cheating, illegal or unauthorized.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
It is expressly agreed to by the Parties here to that the formation, interpretation and performance of these Terms and any disputes arising therefrom will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ ADR ”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
- Mediation : In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of all Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to any other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below;
- Arbitration : In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on all Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be at Karnal, Haryana, India.
Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the User may be communicated to the Company by the User by emailing to email@example.com
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- Entire Agreement : These Terms, read with the Policy, form the complete and final contract between the User and the Company with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications, representations and agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
- Waiver : The failure of either Party at any time to require performance of any provision of these Terms shall in no manner affect such Party's right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of these Terms, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be or construed as a further or continuing waiver of any such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of these Terms.
- Severability : If any provision/clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions/clauses of these Terms shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby, and each such provision/clause of these Terms shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, these Terms shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the original rights, intentions and commercial expectations of the Parties hereto, as expressed herein.
- Contact Us : If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of the Platform, or your experience with the Service provided by the Platform, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org